Damax - Ferrari servicing / Group C specialists / race car preparation team
Damax is run and managed by Robin Ward who has been involved in high level motorsport for many years gaining experience through World Championship Sports Cars, European and British Touring Cars, World and European Rally Championships, FIA and British GTs.
Our workshop is fully equipped to undertake an array of work from straight forward servicing, gearbox and engine rebuilds to full race preparation and track support. We also carry out car rebuilds and restorations.
Damax currently supports and runs several cars across a variety of different race series including Group C historic racing, BTCC Super Touring, historic rallying, historic racing and both the Pirelli Ferrari Hillclimb Championship and Pirelli Ferrari formula classic.
Notable projects and achievements over the years have included:
- Group C Historic Endurance Champions
- Development and testing of various road and race cars
- GT Cup Champions
- Championship wins – Pirelli Maranello Ferrari Challenge
- Championship wins – Ferrari Hillclimb Championship
- Appointed official team of Ferrari UK to run Ferrari 360s in the European Ferrari Challenge Coppa Shell, achieving a 2nd place finish
- Designed, built and ran Ascari GT3 achieving podiums and wins in first season
- Race wins in British GT with Ascari and Ferrari