Damax - Ferrari servicing / Spice Group C specialists / race car preparation team
Damax is run and managed by Robin Ward who has been involved in high level motorsport for many years gaining experience through World Championship Sports Cars, European and British Touring Cars, World and European Rally Championships, FIA and British GTs.
Our workshop is fully equipped to undertake an array of work from straight forward servicing, gearbox and engine rebuilds to full race preparation and track support. We also carry out car rebuilds and restorations.
Damax support and run cars in Group C and Historic F2, along with various touring cars and Ferraris.
Projects and achievements have included:
- 2011 Group C Historic Endurance Championship C2 Runners Up
- 2010 Group C Historic Endurance Championship
- 2010 GT Cup Championship
- Championship wins – Pirelli Maranello Ferrari Challenge
- Championship wins – Ferrari Hillclimb Championship
- Appointed official team of Ferrari UK to run Ferrari 360s in the European Ferrari Challenge Coppa Shell, achieving a 2nd place finish
- Designed, built and ran Ascari GT3 achieving podiums and wins in first season
- Race wins in British GT with Ascari and Ferrari
We are currently involved in the Group C Historic Championship which caters for all Group C and IMSA cars from '82-'90.